Monday, October 1, 2012

Up and Down



CD31

So testing day is tomorrow and I wish I could say I haven’t tested on my own yet but that would be a lie.  For some unknown masochistic reason I decided to pull out a wondfo test at like 3 pm yesterday, which was either 11 or 12 days past ovulation.  I am not sure what I was expecting to see – based on the fact that it wasn’t FMU or near day 14, I guess I was hoping for a miracle.  I did not get one.  All I got was a BFN. 

I tried to convince myself that it is just too early to test, but last night I got some AF cramps so I am thinking the red she devil is coming soon, although my temps are still up.  Either way I get answers tomorrow with my blood test from the RE.  Not really looking forward to the call in the afternoon – I think I will let it go to voicemail and listen to it later.  


No comments:

Post a Comment