Sunday, October 21, 2012

Weekends are the Best

CD18

Yesterday was a really fun day and a nice escape from IF.  I went for a run in the morning then took a walk with my brother, sister in law, niece and Winnie.  We had a nice time and they asked how things are going with the doctor, so I filled them in on our progress.  

Then I took Winnie to her dog walkers "Howl-o-ween" party.  She dressed as a cheerleader.  
 She doesn't look overly happy in this picture, but she didn't seem to mind the costume too much. 

At night we went to a private group cooking class for my friend's 30th birthday.  There were 9 of us and between all of us we made about 10 dishes.  It was a lot of fun and the best part was that we didn't have to wash dishes afterward!

Today I have my cousin's gender reveal party.  I am in a pretty good place - hoping that I have something good going on inside of me helps with this.  Not sure how I would be feeling if this was CD1 after a failed cycle.  Just have to keep reminding myself "grace, Caity, handle it with grace."

No comments:

Post a Comment