Sunday, October 28, 2012

Temp spike and In-law visits

CD25

This weekend my in laws came to stay with us.  They are from Pennsylvania so they usually come up and stay the weekend when they come.  The visit went well.  Both nights we cooked dinner here and both nights DH and FIL split a bottle of wine.  I should have been smarter and poured myself a half glass and sipped it because MIL pulled DH aside at one point and mentioned that she noticed I wasn't drinking and I was going to the bathroom frequently(??!!).  

So now she thinks I am pregnant even though DH told her I wasn't.  Just a little more added pressure...no biggie.  

This morning my temperature spiked up quite a bit - almost a full degree from yesterday.  I have been having weird sort of stabbing cramps - not the usual she devil cramps, but who knows.  I am sort of thinking to myself "hmm maybe that temp dip followed by spike was an implantation dip?"  Who knows.  A girl can dream!  Well up until the beta this Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment