Friday, October 19, 2012

Keeping myself occupied



CD16

I continued to be pretty crampy into last night.  I am pretty sure these are from ovulating, because there really wasn’t much pain during the actual IUI procedure to warrant being crampy for so long.  Last night DH and I did the deed again just to make sure we had good timing. 

Now comes the period of time where 1 minute I am SURE I am pregnant then the next I am feeling the red she devil coming.  Luckily I am pretty busy this weekend, although one event is a baby gender reveal so I am sure my thoughts will wander during that event. 

I am trying really hard not to think to myself “well if we get pregnant this cycle then I will be due in this month and I can tell people around this date, etc” I did that last month and now it is driving me crazy that I had all these imaginary thoughts of announcing things during the holidays.  

I thought this onesie was cute. 

Yes she was!!

No comments:

Post a Comment