Monday, October 8, 2012

Rolling along.



CD5

I had my CD3 bw and us on Saturday and they gave me the all clear to start this new cycle.  So on Saturday night I started taking 150 mg Clomid which I will do for 5 days.  I have my CD12 bw and us on October 15th. 

I have to say that I am relieved that I got the go ahead this cycle.  Last month’s BFN really stung, but it helps a bit when you get to jump back into the next cycle quickly.  It is kind of like you can’t focus on the BFN because you are already thrown into the next month thinking about follicles, lining, etc again. 

We had friends over this weekend: one couple we have known for 10+ years and have been married 3 years, like we have.  The other couple we have known the guy for 10 + years but the girl only for the past few years and we don’t see them very much.  They got married in June 2012.  Almost one of the first things that came out of her mouth was “that she wasn’t feeling well lately” and she let us know they are expecting a baby in May 2013 (aka she is about 2 months pregnant).  Can I just say that I am really not a fan of people coming out and telling people (unnecessarily, it wasn’ t like we were pestering her for the news) when they are pregnant before 3 months has gone by.  As someone facing infertility it bothers me because 1) they don’t seem to have a real concern for how often miscarriages happen and 2) it forces me to know about their pregnancy a full month ahead of time!  I get that this is exciting news for you, but please keep it to yourself for a while.  Vent done.

This month there are a lot of baby events in my future – my cousin is due in a week and my other cousin is having her gender reveal party later in the month.  God give me strength to make it through these events without 1) breaking into tears 2) saying something mean or inappropriate.  Thank you. 

Shakespear Quote  .... but is that positive ?

No comments:

Post a Comment