Monday, October 15, 2012

It only takes one



CD12

Went in for my u/s and b/w this morning.   I had one of the 2 ultrasound techs that I like!  She is such a sweetie.  I have 1 follicle measuring 17 mm on my left and one about 11 mm on there as well.  On the right side I think I have 2 around 10-11mm.  It would have been nice to have 2 bigger ones, but it only takes one!  And I am very excited that this month I am getting big follicles early.  Last month at my CD12 appointment I didn’t have any over 10 mm.  I am assuming doing two consecutive months of 150 mg clomid has made things progress more this month. 

Now I am just waiting to hear back from the RE nurse – which will be sometime this afternoon.  I am wondering if they will have me trigger tonight and have the IUI on Wednesday or let my follie grow a bit more and have me trigger tomorrow night with IUI on Thursday.  I wouldn’t mind letting the follie grow a little more, but I also don’t want to ovulate on my own.  Thursday would be better timing for DH because his last day of work before switching jobs is Wednesday. 

If this month works it would be especially awesome because then DH wouldn’t have to miss a lot of time at his new job to come in to give his samples.  Also I am feeling good this month because of sort of a stupid reason…when my dad was dying I would go for runs and listen to the song “Viva la vida” by coldplay like non stop. For some reason the song made me feel better and gave me comfort.  On the way to the RE this morning I heard the song 3 times!  It may just be coincidence, but I am hoping it is a sign. 

I have been doing a lot of baking recently to keep myself occupied and last night I made a “pumpkin” cake.  It isn’t pumpkin flavored, but looks like (I hope) a pumpkin.  It is sort of a trial run to see if it would work and I am ok with the results but they are not 100% what I was hoping for.  I will try again to see if I get better results.  


No comments:

Post a Comment