Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Tested my trigger


CD21

I tested to see if my trigger shot was gone this morning when I woke up.  If you can see it in the picture there is still a very faint line from the trigger.  I am 8 days past trigger and 6 days past ovulation so it has to be the trigger still.  This is actually the first positive pregnancy test that I have ever had!  Ha sad it is an artificial positive.  I hope I get to see the second line again next week.  

Below is my chart so far this month.  It is pretty similar to last month’s – both times I saw a bit of a drop in temps 4-5 days past ovulation, but then it goes back up. I am surprised that my temp doesn’t rise all that much post ovulation.  I was sort of hoping the increase would be a lot more noticeable.  I wonder if the amount of temp rise has anything to do with the strength of ovulation or amount of progesterone produced – meaning if my temp doesn’t rise much then I may have had a less strong ovulation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment