Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Just when you think the workplace is pregnancy free…



CD6

One of my coworkers just went out on maternity leave – she didn’t see on my floor so I only saw her once a week maybe, so not a bad situation.  I found out yesterday that another coworker who sits pretty close to me is 10 weeks pregnant. I had a feeling she was because she has been out sick quite a lot recently.  I just hope I get pregnant soon so I don’t have to watch her growing belly without one of my own. 

I was in a pretty bad funk yesterday afternoon/evening.  I am not sure if it is the meds or being bored at work or what but it felt like I was in a really dark place and I couldn’t pull myself out of it.  I just feel like life has gotten pretty stale – and we are just waiting around hoping for a miracle.  I need to figure out how to keep things interesting and fun while we keep trying to have a baby.  The winter coming makes keeping things interesting a little harder since it will turn so gloomy out.  I do look forward to the holidays though, hopefully those will keep me going!


No comments:

Post a Comment