Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Tomorrow can’t come soon enough!



CD14

Gave myself the trigger shot last night.  I told DH “I should have been a nurse, I am so damn good at this.” I am probably better suited for accounting though.

DH’s appointment is at 9:30 am tomorrow and mine is at 10:30 am.  Since he has the day off tomorrow he will probably drive to the RE by himself and wait for my appointment.  I think it is sweet how he wants to be there for the actual insemination.  Even though IF has robbed us of conceiving this child at a place of our choosing, we still both want to be in the room during conception!

I am a little nervous that I may only have 1 follicle for this cycle.  Last cycle we had 2-3 follicles (although smaller) and 168m sperm and it still didn’t work, so I am thinking “how will this work with fewer follicles?”  I have to remind myself that it only takes 1 to work. 

I am not looking forward to the 2ww.  Not drinking or eating sushi for 2 weeks is worth it if I end up being pregnant at the end of it – but if I am not then it just pisses me off!

I just keep dreaming about how awesome it would be to be pregnant through the holiday season.  To know that at next year’s Thanksgiving and Christmas we would have a baby.  I hope.  The thought of not having one then or not being pregnant kills me.  It is a constant heartache that I pray will go away soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment