Monday, October 22, 2012

Temp drops make me nervous

CD19

This morning my temperature dropped a little, not below the cover line, but not on the same level as the last few days.  I know it is silly to worry about this because the RE assured me that I ovulated based on my follicle size and the trigger shot, I just get nervous about not having a 7dpo blood test to confirm it.  I mostly still temp just to keep track of my cycles. 

Yesterday the gender reveal party for my cousin went well.  They are having a boy, which is great because we already have 2 girls and this will be the first boy.  I did pretty well during the event, there was only one point where my cousin's BIL turned to me and said "so are you next, right?" that caught me off guard.  I always rehearse what to say in these situations in my mind but when they actually happen in real life I just sort of stutter something about "well we already have a bunch of babies in the family."  

I have pretty much decided that unless someone in my extended family directly asks me if we are trying for kids, that I won't mention our IF journey.  Unless we have to do IVF. If we get to IVF then I will spill the beans just because it will be so all consuming. 

always remember: that which is truly yours can NEVER be taken away, it can only be given away.

No comments:

Post a Comment