Tuesday, October 30, 2012

2 days until testing


CD27, 12DPO

I seriously almost tested yesterday at like 4 pm.  It would have been 11 dpo and not with FMU so I am not sure I would have gotten accurate results, but we were stuck in the house during the hurricane and I really wanted a glass of wine!  Ah the one nice thing about possibly getting a BFN is the wine.  I managed not to test and not to drink any wine, so the waiting game continues, but not for much longer as my blood test is in 2 days.

Thoughts on this cycle: while I try to stay positive I don’t want to get myself all psyched up about getting a BFP.  My temps are so so.  I have been having light cramping for the past 5 days maybe?  My nipples are ichy (yeah not sure why that happens).  And ONE of my boobs is a little sore.  So you can see nothing too compelling.  

Enjoy life

No comments:

Post a Comment