Thursday, October 18, 2012

IUI #2 is in the books



CD15

Just got back from the RE.  IUI went well.  DH’s numbers were good with 200 million and 48% motility.  I forgot to ask about morphology, but the nurse said things looked good overall so I am sure it was in the wheel house.  They had no problem getting the catheter in and all that, but shortly after the procedure I am feeling quite crampy.  I am not sure if it is due to having the catheter in there or if these are ovulation pains.  I didn’t feel this way after the last IUI though.  But last IUI didn’t work so maybe this is a good sign!  The pain is making me feel a little nauseous.  I have to be in a meeting all afternoon so I really hope the Tylenol I took kicks in or this could be torture. 

Now I enter the dreaded 2 ww.  I hope there aren’t many opportunities where we are with friends/family and I have to inconspicuously not drink. 

Fingers crossed for a baby this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment