Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Down for the count



CD28 & 13 dpiui

I told DH last night that I was going to test this morning.  At 13 dpiui I figured I was pretty safe to test.  He woke up before me and was excited for testing.  I wanted to test today before my beta tomorrow because I wanted to get the results at home instead of waiting all day for a call from the RE.  It also helps me to ease into a BFN.  So needless to say the results were a BFN. 

I seem to get the same symptoms leading up to a BFN: cramps – not full on she devil cramps, but around CD24 they start slowly coming on.  I also get itchy breasts – so weird- not sure why.  Also my face has exploded the past few day. 

I am handling this pretty well – no tears, well yet.  I find that I don’t usually cry when I get BFN results, I usually end up crying in my car sometime later. 

I am going to ask the RE if I can do injectibles this cycle.  I really hope they don’t say that they try the same thing 3 times before moving on.  It seems so funny that when we first started I figured “oh I will take clomid with my OB/gyn and have TI and that will get me pregnant” then it was “I will do Clomid with IUI and that will get me pregnant” now I want to move to injectibles.  I never actually considered that we may have to move to IVF – but honestly now I am not so sure we will avoid it.  We are definitely a few cycles from that decision though.  


No comments:

Post a Comment