Thursday, October 4, 2012

Progress



CD1

I named this post progress because I feel like this month I came a long way with my cycle.  Here is what last cycle looked like:
Looks kind of like a heart monitor, eh?  There is no sign of ovulation, not to mention it was 50 days long!

On to this past cycle:
 

A clear temperature shift and 33 days long!  I haven’t had a cycle that short in like 10 years!  The best part is that now I can start right into my next cycle (well hopefully if there are no cysts).  Starting a new cycle right away takes some of the pain off of last month’s BFN.  Since I don’t have to linger on the past BFN more than a few days before starting fresh.

Thoughts on new cycle
I am going to ask if I can do 7 DPO blood work to confirm ovulation and how strong it is.  I found from The Bump that a lot of places do this.  I am pretty sure I o’d based on my chart, but I want the actual number so I can make sure it is a strong one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment