Monday, September 24, 2012

Waiting and Hoping



CD24

My birthday on Saturday was a blast.  We went to a local ice cream stand/farm with some friends and ate ice cream, played mini golf and rode some bumper boats – I had way too much fun on my 31st birthday.  Here is a picture of what is left of my crazy birthday cake. 



I wish I could say that all of the birthday fun has kept my mind off the 2 ww but that is just not the case.  Of course I am thinking every cramp is implantation at this point.  Last night I was a little crampy before bed – but that is the only phantom symptom for now.  DH asked me yesterday if I will be really disappointed if this cycle doesn’t work.  I told him that right now I am letting myself be optimistic, as we get closer to beta day I will try to focus on the fact that it will most likely be negative.  Hopefully that will make me less sad when it is, but that is wishful thinking. 

My beta day is coming at a very busy work day and week for me so if it is negative I can dive back into my work and pray the red she devil shows up soon.  If it is positive then I am sure my work will suffer because I won’t be able to pay attention to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment