Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Now we’re cooking with fire!



CD5

The Red She Devil seems to be done for this month.  I took my first dose of Clomid last night!  3 tablets for a whopping 150mg.  It is too early for symptoms, but nothing different yet.  I wonder if I will be paying more attention to the symptoms this time around because of what I experienced in previous cycles. 

I took the Clomid right after dinner instead of right before bed when I take my prenatals.  DH was like “wow you must be eager to get that stuff in your system” and he was right!  I haven’t had a cycle where I felt like we actually have a shot for many months so I am very ready to get things going. 

My mom called last night and wanted to check in to see if I was able to start the clomid.  She has been really good about checking in with me to see how I am doing and what is going on with cycles, etc.  


No comments:

Post a Comment