Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Please no cysts



CD25

One more week – I can make it without testing right?  Of course I can.  So last night and this morning I had a bit of cramping that feels like it is in my ovaries so I am really praying that it isn’t due to cysts in there.  The only thing worse than getting a BFN is getting a BFN along with cysts that force you to sit out a cycle! 

Other than that the week is going well.  I have training class with my pup Winnie tonight so hopefully today and tonight will fly by. I am enjoying my decaf cup of hazelnut coffee right now with some homemade applesauce. Yum it feels like fall.  I am pretty sure that if this month is a BFN I am going to drink a sh!t load of coffee.  I think I miss coffee more than wine, but it is a close call.  I know I am being overly cautious, but at least I can say that I tried!


No comments:

Post a Comment