Thursday, September 27, 2012

Temps still up



CD27

I get excited every morning when my temps are still high.  Right now they are in the high 97’s which is pretty high for me since I am normally in the 96’s.  I hope they stay up for a LONG time.  I still had some cramping last night on my right side and in the middle.  Phantom symptoms or period symptoms most likely. 

If find it a bit frustrating that I don’t know when and if the red she devil will show up.  My shortest cycle (since I started having them) was 35 days, so I doubt I will get it before then.  I am hoping I will get it on my own this month (if I do get a BFN) because taking the progesterone for 12 days then waiting 2 more puts me at a 50 day cycle which is WAY too long!

The urge to POS is still there…I am sort of thinking about testing Saturday or Sunday…just to see what is going on.  Will probably be stark white, but maybe then I can start to prepare myself for the blood test on Tuesday…only 6 more days!


No comments:

Post a Comment