Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Luncheon


CD11

Today we had a baby shower lunch for one of my coworkers who is due in a month.  Luckily not everyone who attended had kids so we did talk a lot about babies – but it wasn’t like I was the only person left out. 

I haven’t ran since Saturday and this morning I did some weight lifting/squats at home.  When I took my dog for a walk after I could feel a small amount of cramping in my ovary area – so I am glad I didn’t try to run.  Tomorrow is my CD12 u/s so I will finally find out what the heck is going on in there.  I am hoping my 23mm cyst did not grow and rather real follicles are getting bigger in there! I am excited but I am really nervous that the clomid 150 mg hasn’t done anything – that is my worse fear – another month of nothing (or should I say close to 2 months because my cycles are so damn long). 

Well I guess if it doesn’t work they will try a new drug next round – be it Femara or injects…


No comments:

Post a Comment