Thursday, September 20, 2012

Love is in the Air


CD20

Yesterday was DH and my 3rd wedding anniversary!  Although seeing 3 years does not really seem like that much to me since we have been together for nearly 12 years.  We made ourselves a nice dinner at home since we went out on Monday for DH’s birthday dinner. (see below puppy cupcakes I made him)
 He got me some beautiful roses for our anniversary.  Over dinner we chatted about how great it would be if this cycle worked.  


I have been successful in not peeing on anything so I hope that trend continues!  I know it will get harder as we get closer to the beta day – but I was talking to my mom on the phone last night and she reminded me how awful it would be to get a false positive from the trigger shot or to get a positive then the beta doesn’t turn out well.  I just have to keep myself busy!

Fertility Friend is still giving me cross hairs on CD 17 even though we did the IUI on CD18.  I am also still having very wet cervical fluid which makes me nervous that I didn’t ovulate.  I am going to try to ignore these and put more faith in the RE and the trigger shot working since I am not doing any mid cycle blood work to confirm ovulation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment