Monday, September 10, 2012

Hoping time flies



CD10

I am feeling some cramping/hopefully growing in my ovaries today.  Nothing severe but I am hoping this means that stuff is going on in there! 

I didn’t run or workout this morning.  I don’t know if it will make a difference but I figured I would dial back the running during the next few days and see if that makes any difference on the ultrasound on Wednesday. 

This morning DH and I were talking about how if we got pregnant this cycle it would be great because the baby would be born in June and that would be a nice stretch to be pregnant for and on maternity leave over the summer.  I try not to go down the path too far about imagining being pregnant, because lets face it, we aren’t really that sure when that will be happening.  I try to strike a balance between not being depressed that it will never work and not getting my hopes up too high. 

I wish there was more going on at work that would keep my mind off of all that is going on, but it has been pretty slow.  At least I have the u/s Wednesday to break it up.  I hope more than anything that the clomid has done something positive in there!


No comments:

Post a Comment