Thursday, September 13, 2012

Grow Follies Grow!



CD13

Yesterday afternoon the RE’s nurse called to let me know what my u/s and b/w results were.  I guess my biggest follicle still wasn’t above 10 mm and my E2 (estridiol) level was 459 (although I am not sure what that means).  So they are going to have me come back in 3 days, on Saturday, to do another b/w & u/s round to see if the follicle is growing.  I sure hope that it does and we can get this cycle going.

I am not super surprised that the follicle wasn’t mature yet – since my cycles are so long I figured it would take some time for them to grow – I just wish the biggest one was between 10-15 mm and not less than 10 mm – because that makes me think that it may not grow big enough to mature.  Hopefully it just needs some more time.

This morning I bit the bullet and went for a run.  I hadn’t run since Saturday when I ran about 3 miles and started feeling the familiar crampy ovary pains.  I ran a little over 4 miles and I felt good for most of it.  Toward the end the crampy pains came, but I wasn’t running super hard so I didn’t need to stop.  I am going to try to take it easy and not run too hard/long but it is so tough not to run at all.  I already feel like a lump/slug and the lack of exercise doesn’t help these feelings.  I am not sure if my recent weight gain of 5-7 lbs is due to the medications or just me not focusing on what I have been eating but I really need to pull this together!  I don’t want to have to go out and buy bigger pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment