Monday, September 3, 2012

Seriously?

CD3

I went in for blood work and an ultrasound today.  The ultrasound tech asked me if I have a history of fibroids during the exam so I was suspecting something was up.  When they called with my results they said I have a 23 mm cyst on my right side and they are going to run some more tests on my blood (estradiol and progesterone).  They told me if both of those are low they will tell me to start taking Clomid tomorrow.  

I am really hoping that the tests come back low because I will be pretty crushed if I have to sit out another cycle.  I haven't had a medicated cycle where I thought I had a shot at getting pregnant since May, so I really don't want to keep waiting.  My past cycle was 50 days so it isn't like just waiting 1 month to try again, it is almost like waiting 2 more months!  

Most of the time my progesterone is pretty low so I am hoping it comes back low now so I can get this show on the road.  I have been feeling pretty down the last month with acne, weight gain and seemingly everyone around me pregnant or happily trying to get pregnant.  

Right now just hoping I get a shot at a medicated cycle!  FINGERS CROSSED!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment