Saturday, September 22, 2012

Happy Birthday to me

CD22

Today is my 31st birthday.  Honestly back when we got married 3 years ago I had hoped to be pregnant by this point - but some times things don't work out exactly as you plan.  I am hoping, however, that even though I don't know for sure that I am pregnant that perhaps there is a chance that I might be.  


My temps this morning have continued to stay up which gives me hope that I did ovulate this cycle, which would be progress in itself.  FF keeps moving my O date though, but at least it moved it to a better day - at first it looked like I O'd early and now it shows it the day after my IUI.  Not sure how accurate the specific results from FF are, but as long as it thinks I O'd at some point I am happy.  
\




No comments:

Post a Comment