Sunday, September 9, 2012

No more pills....for a bit

CD 8&9

Saturday morning I woke up and had this really weird vision thing going on. My vision had swirls so that when I moved my hand in front of my face it looked like it had a tail. I have no idea if this is clomid related or what but it only lasted a few minutes and hasn't come back yet- but I am keeping a look out.

Saturday was my friend Julie's wedding- it was a great time and I was hoping it would take my mind off of IF but it was pretty evident that one of my friend's wives was pregnant but it was still too early to tell everyone. I am happy for them of course- but I can add them to the pregnant list.

Also on Saturday I took my last dose of clomid.  I have been having some cramps in my ovary region yesterday and today and I had to stop my run on Saturday because it hurt too much (crampy, but not period crampy). I am going to try not to run until after my ultrasound on Wednesday, but we will see if that lasts. 

I am getting excited/nervous about the u/s- excited that the clomid may have worked this time and nervous that it hasn't.  At least I will have more info with Dr. squirley than with the obgyn.

Sorry no pictures or quotes today- I am not on my regular computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment