Thursday, September 6, 2012

Just a Shot!


CD6

So last night it took my second dose of clomid.  Not really any symptoms yet – possibly woke up sweating last night, but not 100% it is related (sometimes I just get hot!).  I felt a little dizzy yesterday while sitting at my desk – my head started to spin a bit, but again, not sure if that is a symptom or me just paying extra close attention to my body. 

I am trying to set my expectations low for this cycle, even though we are now working with an RE who is monitoring me, I still need to not get my hopes up because I haven’t seemed to respond to any previous Clomid treatments – so this time may be no different.  I honestly just want a shot at pregnancy!  Since I don’t ovulate on my own I haven’t even had a real chance yet.  I am just keeping my fingers crossed that this month my body responds to the clomid and actually ovulates!  That would be a successful cycle in my book even if it doesn’t result in pregnancy yet – I can work with baby steps…just not no steps. 


No comments:

Post a Comment