Friday, September 7, 2012

Crazy yet?



CD7

2 more doses of clomid left.  Still not feeling any major symptoms, but I got a little headache yesterday and have still being feeling a little “off” kind of spacy/dizzy, but again, might not be the drugs!

I am almost waiting for the crazy to kick in from the meds…it happened right around the last dose when I took Clomid a couple months ago.  I will be at my friend’s wedding this weekend on Saturday night so I hope the crazy doesn’t show up then!  Anyway the weekend should be a nice distraction from all this baby thinking

DH keeps asking if it is “time” yet.  I tell him no, not yet but I try to give him an estimate of when we should kick baby making in gear, even though the actual baby making will be done in a doctor’s office by Dr. Squirrely, but it couldn’t hurt to get some more seeds in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment