Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Should I even keep temping?



CD19

I have kept up with temping even though I am on a monitored cycle.  I just like to keep up with it to see what is going on – helps me with headaches, meds, etc.  I know people say that medicated cycles can mess with your temps though.  I am nervous about the way my chart is looking just the same.  FF gave me cross hairs on CD15 which can’t be right because I had an u/s on that day and my biggest follie was 15.8 – so most likely wouldn’t have ovulated on my own. 

I triggered on Sunday night and had IUI yesterday and I am stilling having pretty watery CM.  I guess I am just nervous that the trigger shot didn’t make me ovulate and that I still haven’t ovulated.  I am not sure if that is possible, but makes me extremely nervous.  I wish the RE did an u/s on the day of the IUI to double check how big the follies were. 

I of course have been imagining telling people that I am pregnant and I really need to reel in it.  Things are getting busy at work over the next few weeks so hopefully that will help!

No comments:

Post a Comment