Saturday, February 2, 2013

Things Are Growing in There


CD10

I went to the RE for an ultrasound and blood work today.  Sometimes the u/s techs will tell me all the details while I am there, but today I got one of the techs that doesn't tell you much.  

I got the call a few hours later that my lining is a 5 and I have the following follicles growing:

L = 11 mm & 12 mm

R = 9, 3 x10's, 2 x12's

This sounds like a lot, but I am thinking when I go back on Monday for a follow up u/s that we will see some have dropped off and hopefully 2-3 are at a good size.  I am still nervous that they won't be big enough to trigger monday night (in which case we can't do the IUI this time because we are going away).  Keeping my fingers crossed that the follies continue to grow and we can get the IUI in on Wednesday!

so true.

No comments:

Post a Comment