Wednesday, February 20, 2013

IUI #5 is a bust


CD28, 16 dpt/14dpIUI

I sound like a broken record. Well the call from the nurse made it official, IUI #5 is a bust.  The good news is that I can stop the crinone now. The bad news is we are 1 cycle away from IVF.  My goal for this next month will be to try and eat as healthy and exercise as much as I can. 

A coworker was asking me via instant messenger about how often I run and I said “well right now I am not running much due to the meds I am on” (certain weeks during the month my ovaries hurt so much that running is not a fun thing) and she asked if everything was ok and I pretty much had word vomit about everything IF related.  She didn’t even know we were trying so I am pretty sure it was shocking for her to hear what we have been up to.  She is very religious so she said she would pray for DH and I and I thought that was very nice. 

My SIL and I are planning a party for my mom’s 65th birthday in May and I am hoping that will be a welcome distraction over the next couple of months.  

Patience

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry about the BFN :( I also am wanting to get healthier over the next month so maybe we can keep eachother motivated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry girl, I'm out too...IUI#4 was a bust today. =( Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete