Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Foregone Conclusion it Seems!

CD20 9 dpt/ 7 dpiui

Just got a call from the fertility pharmacy that I get my meds from.  They were wondering when I was going to need shipment for my next round of meds.  I felt like saying "at least let me fail this cycle first before trying to send me drugs for the next cycle!" sheesh.  

I was going to test out my trigger again today, but I only have 3-4 wondfos left so I will test tomorrow instead.  I have been having slight cramps lately which is typical for me this early on.  I also snapped at DH last night because he was complaining about the carpet, ha I can be so irrational sometimes it is almost silly.  

John Mayer. albeit a gross jellybean still exists

3 comments:

  1. Just wanted to stop by and say I'm 7dpiui too! And my pharmacist asked me if I wanted to refill my Clomid when I was picking up my progesterone....wtf?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice Becky, cycle buddy! Ha they are so eager to sell us the drugs! When is your beta (if you do one)? Mine is 2/20.

      Delete
  2. Mine is 2/20 as well....but I'm going to be out of town most likely, so probably 2/21!

    ReplyDelete