Monday, February 25, 2013

CD1 has arrived


CD1

CD1 has finally arrived.  Actually I didn’t have to wait too long, but it I have had 30 days cycles recently and this one was 32 days, probably because of the Crinone.  The name of the game this month is to just get through it.  I don’t expect a BFP on our 6th IUI, so if we happen to get one then I will be very surprised.  Mostly I am just trying to get through this month so we can figure out IVF.

 Timing this month actually worked out well because my CD3 when I go in for bw/us is on Wednesday when we already have our IVF consult, so I only have to go there once this week! 

Last night at dinner DH told me one of his friend’s wives from home is pregnant.  I kind of figured it was coming, and we don’t see them very often, but it still stings a little.  He said another friend had left him a voicemail about wanting to “catch up” but this friend hardly ever calls so of course I figured that he too was going to tell us some BFP news.  DH got off the phone with the friend and said “nope, no baby” and I was a bit relieved, but then immediately felt bad that I felt this way.  It is ridiculous for me to want others not to get pregnant just because we can’t. 

peace within yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment