Thursday, February 14, 2013

The trigger has left the building…I think




CD22, 10dpt/8dpiui

So the right test is from Monday morning, which was 7 days past trigger and 5 days past IUI.  The test is a clear positive since the trigger was still in my system.  The one to the left was from this morning at 10 days past trigger and 8 days past IUI.  I think what you see is an evap line but I am not 100% positive.  I have had issues with wondfos where if I turn it and squint I can see a line, but it is usually not a real positive.  What do you think?  Is the trigger out? 



I have never really tested my trigger out before, and I am sort of only doing it half ass this time since I only have 2 more wondfos left. 

So Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!  I feel like today is a great day to think about how awesome our significant others are and how much crazy they put up with during this infertility journey.  My DH has been good about not getting mad at me when my “crazy” comes out.  Sadly since I now seem to be medicated most of the month, the crazy is coming out more. It makes me so appreciative to have a great partner to take this journey with me. 

Today also makes me think about all the single folks out there, and how perhaps their desire to have a partner somewhat resembles our desire to have a family.  It makes me think that maybe Valentine’s Day is the single person’s Mother’s day for infertiles.  

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I see the faintest of lines on the pic to the left....maybe test it out one more day? And I completely agree about how Valentine's can be so hard for people who are single. I am so so so grateful for my husband. Even if we never have a baby, I have him. And that's more than many people in this world have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking Becky! Good luck with your beta on the 21st!

      Delete