Monday, December 3, 2012

Exhausted!

CD9

I had a super fun weekend weekend with my girlfriends. One of my friends is getting married in January so 8 of us went away together for the weekend.  It was great because the conversation rarely went to having kids, etc!  I did drive one of my friends home and I did get to chatting with her on our progress – she was a really great listener – asked some questions but didn’t pry too much.  And she said that she and our other friends are definitely there for me if I want to chat more, but at the same time they are hesitant to bring it up without me talking about it first, which I appreciate. 

I haven’t told my mom or SIL that we have already started the next cycle and that I will probably have IUI #3 soon.  I think I haven’t told them because it is nice not to worry about updating them on my beta day, etc.  I would LOVE to just have the IUI, get pregnant and tell them right around Christmas!  A girl can dream. 

I did sort of purchase something that in the back of my mind may be baby related while I was away.  There were these 3 wooden whale cutouts that were different shades of blue that would look super cute in a nursery…so I got them.  But honestly I could hang them in a bathroom just as easily. 

:)

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh that would be the best Christmas present! FX that you can share great news

    ReplyDelete