Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Going to a Higher Power




CD 18, 6dpt/4dpIUI

Yesterday I worked from home because we had someone come to our house to take a look at our kitchen and see what we could do in there to spruce it up a bit.  I took Winnie to the vet to get weighed and get more of her heartworm meds and she is up to 55 lbs!  Ha and she is still a lap dog.  She will lay down on DH and I whenever we are watching tv – she is really the best blanket ever. 

On my way back from the vet I stopped by my dad’s grave.  I don’t really go to the grave site very often because 1) I talk to my dad regularly and don’t feel I need to be at the grave to talk to him and 2) usually when I go to the grave I think about his physical body being there and that just makes me sad/freaks me out.  But for this occasion I felt I would be heard better if I was “onsite.”  Basically I just asked if he has any pull with the whole pregnancy thing since he is up there and closer to God.  I do pray to God directly that he make this cycle work, but I figured you can’t have enough people speaking up on your behalf!  So it was a pretty emotional day.

My fertility friend chart is looking good – I got the official cross hairs on the day of our IUI and my temp is still up – let’s hope it stays up for the foreseeable future!

No comments:

Post a Comment