Thursday, December 20, 2012

Not Looking Good

CD26 14dtp/12dpiui

So I tested this morning.  After feeling pretty crampy last night I wanted to test this morning so that I could go for a run since I have been abstaining since the IUI.  It was negative by the way.  I figured I might as well test today before my beta tomorrow so that I can start to go on with my life - such as getting back to running.  I kept looking at the test, squinting to try to see something, but it was just white.

I may or may not test again before my beta test tomorrow morning, might just be a waste of a wondfo though.  I am actually taking this better than I thought I would.  Going into this cycle I had the mindset of "well this whole clomid + IUI probably isn't going to work this time, so let's get this cycle over with so we can move on to the big guns."  Well I guess it is time for the big guns.  Not sure if our RE will suggest injectibles or IVF.  Honestly I would rather move to IVF at this point.  We have had 2 follicles almost each of the 3 times, and plenty of sperm, so I am almost wondering if something else is going on that we won't see until we do IVF. 

I hope I can make it through the holidays without my emotions getting the best of me.  I am going to try to stay as positive as I can.  Just keep repeating my mantra "don't do/say anything you will regret later on."

Thankful for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment