Friday, December 7, 2012

Trigger Happy



CD13

I triggered last night at about 9 pm, I feel like each time it gets easier, but I still pause before I actually give myself the shot, even though I know it won’t even really hurt.  No bruising yet this time, last month I had a bruise almost right away.  This morning my boobs were a little sore, but nothing other than that.  I am waiting to get the call from the RE telling me what our timing is for tomorrow, I guess on the weekends they wait until Friday afternoon to fix the schedule.  

Tomorrow we may bring Winnie to the appointment (well not inside obviously) and I can hang out with her while Brian does his thing and then we can both hang out with her until my appointment (usually they are 1 hour apart).  Then the three of us can go and get our tree!  I love decorating our tree and I can’t wait. 

Then tomorrow afternoon my brother and SIL are having a Christmas party.  I am pseudo excited for this party because attending will be 1) my cousin with her newborn 2) my 6 month pregnant cousin 3) my cousin I don’t see very often who always gives me the “so when are you having kids” line.  I am going to try my hardest not to say “well if this IUI works, in about 8.5 months.”  I find it increasingly harder to give my standard “good” answer to inquiries of “so how are you doing, Caity?” from my relatives.  I think if this IUI doesn’t work I am just going to start telling people. I am tired of keeping from my family when they are such a big part of my life.  

I will leave you with a cute picture of my sleep goldendoodle, Winnie.  She truly is the best at cheering me up when i am down!

 

1 comment:

  1. Winnie is SO cute! FX for your IUI - I hope this is it for you!

    ReplyDelete