Wednesday, December 26, 2012

This Year's Christmas...Not my Favorite

CD2

Nothing says no baby this Christmas like the red she devil showing up!  Yup she came on Christmas day!  What joy!  Well I guess technically she showed up Christmas eve but that was just some spotting.  I called my RE just to check if they needed me to do anything, thinking they wouldn't even need to do bw and u/s this time because I figured we wouldn't be doing an IUI this cycle.  Turns out the RE had planned to have us do one more IUI, so we figured, why not!  It will give us something to do to pass the time before our WTF appt on January 3rd.  

DH keeps asking me what I think the RE will tell us to do next at our WTF appt.  I think he will probably give us the option of doing another 1-2 IUI's with injectibles or do IVF, but ultimately he will leave it up to us to make the decision.  DH and I both go back and forth, but honestly I think if this IUI #4 fails, we will probably want to just head to IVF.  

This Christmas was a tough one, I must admit.  Being down with DH's family away from any pregnant people or new babies was helpful, but I still got pangs of sadness when I would check facebook and all I would see is pregnant friends and babies celebrating their first Christmas.  I don't know why I torture myself with Facebook, I really don't.  I just need to keep telling myself "it will happen, be patient." easier said than done!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment