Thursday, November 29, 2012

Checking in

CD5

My favorite thing about my morning is coming in sitting down at my computer and checking on my fellow IF bloggers!  I love that some of these blogs have turned over from IF blogs to pregnancy blogs and I hope all of us are soon to follow. 

I am Clomiding away over here – got my first hot flash last night and stripped the covers off while I let the sweat dry and my body cool down – kind of gross.  I am sure the fun will continue on my friend’s bachelorette weekend that starts TONIGHT.  I am seriously so excited to spend some serious girl time (also it helps that nobody going has children or is pregnant (actually I hope this is true, I don’t know 1 of the girls). 

The house we rented looks nice and spacious and if I play my cards right I may get my own bed J.  I made Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes for the weekend and brought a few in for my coworkers to try and they got rave reviews!  I found the recipe on pinterest. 
hing about my morning is coming in sitting down at my computer and checking on my fellow IF bloggers!  I love that some of these blogs have turned over from IF blogs to pregnancy blogs and I hope all of us are soon to follow. 

I am Clomiding away over here – got my first hot flash last night and stripped the covers off while I let the sweat dry and my body cool down – kind of gross.  I am sure the fun will continue on my friend’s bachelorette weekend that starts TONIGHT.  I am seriously so excited to spend some serious girl time (also it helps that nobody going has children or is pregnant (actually I hope this is true, I don’t know 1 of the girls). 

The house we rented looks nice and spacious and if I play my cards right I may get my own bed J.  I made Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes for the weekend and brought a few in for my coworkers to try and they got rave reviews!  I found the recipe on pinterest.  

1 comment:

  1. Those cup cakes look amazing!!! I hope your hot flashes stop. I sleep with a fan on when I'm on clomid.

    ReplyDelete