Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Trying not to get too excited




CD3

Yup so it turned out to be the red she devil!  She arrived 22 days after my last one began – crazy bitch!  Let me lay out some reasons why this is awesome, but I am trying to not get too excited:

  •         She devil showed up after my traveling for work
  •       She came after we came home from the IL’s so there was no CD3 scheduling worries
  •        She avoided coming during my bachelorette party taking place on an island this weekend and should be gone by the trip time
  •       If the Clomid works and I can go through with IUI #3 and the timing is similar to the last couple cycles then we would find out the results right around Christmas day or a few days before (which could be a very good thing or a very bad thing!)

Miraculously the two cysts (28.5mm on right and 32mm on left) have disappeared since my CD3 u/s last month that only happened like 20 days ago.  The nurse said that I have about 15 small follicles on both sides of my ovaries – hopefully just ready to start growing. 

Honestly the only downfall that I see is that I will be knee deep in Clomid in a house with a bunch of bachelorette ladies on an island for the weekend – good luck to them!

Ok I hope you aren’t getting too excited because as of yet an IUI + Clomid + trigger has not actually worked for us before.  But if it works this month then I must say this would be the best Christmas present I have ever received! 
christmas baby photography #baby #christmas #hatSometimes that's really tough advice.

2 comments:

  1. That's great timing! So glad you can enjoy the weekend on a freakin Island. A freakin island?!? Lol I'm jealous. Good luck this cycle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kristy - don't be too jealous - while it is an island it is an island off of Massachusetts so it will still only be about 40 degrees! Not a tropical island by any means!

      Delete