Thursday, November 15, 2012

It is easy to lose track

CD13

I had to look up on fertility friend to see what cycle day this is for me.  It is so funny how things change when you aren't cycling!  This time last month I would be triggering tonight.   

I can't say the break has been the worst thing.  I had a work trip to California that would have been stressful if I had to worry about meds and timing.  I have very low expectations of ovulating on my own this month (or getting the red she devil timely for that matter).  Just please no 50 day cycle!  

I was talking with my coworker who went to California with me (she is 39 and has a 3 year old) on the drive to work in the morning.  We were talking about her kid and she asked if I want to have kids.  I said yes and she mentioned something about it took her a while to conceive her first and had trouble with miscarriages.  I told her that we are having trouble in that area too (IF not miscarriages) and we talked about it a little.  She said I could always come to her if I ever needed to talk about it, which was very sweet of her considering we don't have a super close relationship.  So I guess at least 1 person at work knows, but I really don't see her telling others about this.  ...

No comments:

Post a Comment