Sunday, November 4, 2012

Let's try this again

CD2

Two days after my blood test for IUI#2 the red she devil showed up.  So that makes last cycle 30 days long which is the shortest in YEARS.  So we are all set up with CD3 ultrasound tomorrow and the meds (150mg clomid + Ovidrel shot) are ordered and will arrive on Monday so I can start preparing for IUI#3.  

I don't really have high expectations for this cycle...seeing as the other 2 didn't work, but it feels like a stepping stone towards IVF.  I am going to try really hard not to do the "if we get pregnant this cycle the due date with be xxx"  it is so hard to reset after thinking that way each cycle.  I am better off not even looking it up. 

I have still been looking at baby stuff on pinterest, but not as much as I used to.  It used to make me excited and now it just makes me sad. Like the sad infertile girl pinning for babies while everyone else on there is pinning because they are actually expecting a baby.

strength

No comments:

Post a Comment