Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Next few days may be tough

CD19

So I was really hoping my temp would go up this morning since I have been having some EWCM, but no go - still low at 96.8.  I usually end up yelling at my thermometer in the morning and claim it "doesn't work" but it is much more likely that I just haven't O'd this month. 

So as the title of this post indicates - there are some things I am not looking forward to over the next few days:

  • Gathering at my friend's place tonight where 2 of my pregnant friends may be.  I haven't seen either of them since they announced they were pregnant so I am sure there will be a lot of cooing over them. 
  • Going to IL's in PA.  MIL thinks I am pregnant because I didn't drink any wine last time they were up...should be interesting when I start downing wine!  I really really hope she doesn't say anything. 


Yes!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds rough. I hope they coo for a little bit and then move on. As far as your MIL goes, just tell her to STFU lol. Wouldn't that be fun?

    ReplyDelete