Monday, November 5, 2012

Benched.



CD3

Well the good news is that I don’t have to worry about drinking or RE appointments conflicting with the timing of my friend’s bachelorette party at the end of the month.

The bad news is that is because I have to sit this cycle out due to 2 cysts on both sides of my ovaries.  I think the nurse said one was 28 mm and one was 32 mm.  Bonus is that they will burst at some point and it may hurt a lot. 

I really don’t want to do another sob fest at work so I am really trying to hold it in this time, but this really fucking sucks.  I don’t usually swear but this time it is warranted.  The thought of taking this month off kills me because I already feel so behind.  Plus I don’t even know how long my cycle will be – so I may have to wait another 50 days to start again!  ARGH I HATE INFERTILITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got back from a meeting with my department head which makes things slightly better.  He said a bunch of people are going to California next week because we just acquired a company out there and he wants me to go.  This would have been right in the middle of my mid cycle ultrasound if I had been able to cycle this month – so that would have been tricky.  Would I rather cycle this month than go to California? Yes.  But this news makes me slightly less pissed off. 

.

No comments:

Post a Comment