Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Just hanging out…hopefully growing some follies


CD7

Tonight will be my last night of Clomid and tomorrow I will give myself the Follistim injection of 150 IU’s.  I watched the video on how to prep the pen and administer the correct amount of medication and it looks pretty easy.  I am very interested in what my monitoring appointment on CD10 shows after using the Follistim on CD8. Usually I have a follicle or 2 at 16-19 mm at my CD12 monitoring while on just Clomid 150 mg.  I am hoping the inject gives me a boost!

It feels like the Clomid is starting to work its magic because at the gym today I started to feel crampy in my ovaries after a while.  I was on the elliptical so it wasn’t too bad, but this probably means running won’t be too comfortable if I try it this week.  No hot flashes yet!  And my mood has been pretty upbeat since the weekend.  Hopefully this stretch continues!

Cinderella's Fairy Godmother

2 comments: