Thursday, January 17, 2013

That Old Familiar Feeling


CD24, 9 DPIUI

So last night I started to get the familiar cramping feelings.  They usually show up about 23 or 24 days into my cycle and sure enough here they are!  I don’t know why I start to feel crampy about a week before the red she devil shows up – I am wondering if I need to request some progesterone or something to keep them at bay.  Well anyway next cycle I will be on progesterone suppositories anyway with the injects.

I tested this morning to see if the trigger was gone and it is.  I will probably test tomorrow with another wondfo and then with a FRER on Saturday.  It will be 11 days past IUI and my friend’s wedding is that night so I want to test so I can feel more comfortable enjoying a glass of wine or two. 

I don’t really have high expectations for this cycle and I just hope that the she devil shows up in time for us to fit in an IUI before we go on our ski vacation to Colorado.  FX she shows up timely! In order for things to work out she needs to show up by January 24th, but the 23rd would be more preferable.  

.

3 comments:

  1. FX! I enjoy reading your blog and nominated you for a Liebster award :) http://melybabyblog.blogspot.com/2013/01/ive-been-nominated.html

    ReplyDelete