Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Lose Weight Motivation

CD16

I expected my temp to jump a bit this morning since we had IUI yesterday, but it is still at 96.8.  Hopefully tomorrow it will jump up.  I know it is sort of silly to keep temping even though I am being monitored, but I like to track what my cycles look like still. 

I have been making an effort lately to lose some weight.  On Monday morning I tried on a dress I wanted to wear to my friends wedding in 2 weeks and it ripped when I tried it on!  I got it on but it did not look flattering at all as it was too tight around my thighs.  I haven’t gained that much weight, but I was usually around 137-139 but after our vacation this summer to Europe and me just not watching what I eat due to IF stress, my weight has crept up to 145.  I have felt the impact in my clothing and I hate hate hate buying new clothes because I have gained weight.

So there it is – Starting this week I have considerably cut down on the “extra” things I used to eat – no more visiting the candy bowl at work, etc.  I want to get back to my normal weight.  I weighed myself this morning and it came back at 142.4, but I am thinking this might be a fluke because I was at 145 on Monday and you can’t legit lose 3 lbs in 2 days.  So I will keep on track with eating and exercise and hopefully I will see some actual weight loss and better fitting clothes!

Wish me luck!
And this picture made me think “the sign that I need to lose weight is my dress ripping!”

No comments:

Post a Comment