Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Ugh another snow storm

CD23

Just this weekend we some some flowers starting to pop up in the backyard then today BAM snowstorm.  We probably have about 7 inches and it is still snowing a bit.  We were just down to some small patches of snow and now the place is covered again.  Hopefully it will warm up the rest of the week and get it out of here quick!

So in IF news we are on cycle day 23.  No sign of ovulation, but I wasn't really expecting anything.






I am just starting to feel some slight cramps so maybe that means I won't have to wait too long for the red she devil to show up.  Last cycle I was benched with cysts I got the she devil after only 22 days.  I sure would like to start a new cycle soon - this waiting thing sucks.

In other news we celebrated St. Patricks day over at my aunt and uncles house on Sunday.  We had boiled dinner: corned beef, cabbage, potatoes, carrots and it was tasty!  This was the first time that we got together with my cousin's new baby.  I was sort of dreading the idea of being the only married couple there without kids, but it wasn't that bad.  I mostly played with my niece and the other babies and tried to walk away when the moms started talking mom talk.

I think that if I were on meds this month it would have been harder to deal with, but luckily I feel so much more "me" this month.  I didn't realize how crazy the drugs had been making me until I had a month without them.  I am sure DH likes the change, I don't think I have freaked out on him once!


No comments:

Post a Comment