Sunday, March 31, 2013

Looks Like This is Really Happening

I'll admit it...I have a POAS addiction.  I never had one before, but I definitely have one now.  Since Thursday morning I have used 7 HPT's including 4 different brands.  And I am happy to report that they have all been positive. 

The most recent test is the one on the left. (sorry I don't know how to turn the picture very well) I was very nervous last post that the second FRER that I took was lighter than the first, but thanks to the helpful advice of Lisa, I took another one in the afternoon and it was indeed darker than using FMU.  




I also seem to have an addiction to taking pictures of my sticks.  Below is the one from this afternoon and this evening. 
I can't tell you how much of a relief it is to see the second line starting to get darker.  Each and every time I POAS I fully expect no second line to appear, it must be the IF in me.  I have my first beta tomorrow morning and I just pray that I get a good number.  

Easter went well today.  There was a cute baby  in front of us at church and I got to play with my nieces at dinner.  It takes on a whole new meaning knowing there is one growing inside of me. 

I know this pregnancy isn't a slam dunk by any means at this point, but I just wanted to say how much I appreciate all the thoughts and prayers you guys sent our way.  I love following your blogs and I hope and pray that those of you who are still struggling will get a BFP very soon.  

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I'm so incredibly excited for you! Welcome to the POAS addict club! Lol, I was the exact same way and took pictures of them all! FX for an awesome beta today, I can't wait for the update! Just keep telling yourself, "Today I am pregnant" and take it one day at a time. Good luck, I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete