Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Can’t Escape Them


CD17

Babies...i just can't escape them. Got home last night to find a birth announcement card.  Then I opened the rest of the mail to find a thank you note from my cousin with pictures of her baby born in October.  Then I started watching House Hunters and sure enough the couple was knocked up by the time they moved into their new house (they weren't even trying yet when they were looking at houses).  I figured, ugh, I should watch TMZ because that show won't have any babies/pregnant people on it.  WRONG.  They had a segment on Reggie Bush's pregnant girlfriend which segued into a segment on Kim Kardashian's pregnancy.  I won’t even go on facebook anymore.  I am probably oversensitive, but seriously, babies are everywhere.  I am already dreading the St. Patrick's day dinner at my uncle house since there will be 3 babies there.  

So no sign of ovulation yet.  I am assuming I won’t ovulate this month since I am not on any meds, but DH we will do our thing just to make sure.  

Sound Advice from The Prime Minister

No comments:

Post a Comment